Friday 10 June 2011

GLAMOROUS ACCESSORIES: Bangles from Bees

Bees in Green Street is a lovely store which sells very well made jewellery and bangles, and is often one of the first choice of places that brides as well as other shoppers go when looking for jewellery and bangles. They always have the most beautiful displays and their collection of bangles is pretty vast. Admittedly, their quality and popularity is also reflected in their prices, but I often feel as if I am getting a good worth for what I have paid in this store. Plus I signed up years ago to be a member which means I get a 5% off purchases (well, better than nothing!).

Their selection of karay or bangles (intended as the main showpieces in a bangle set) are especially gorgeous. I also love the fact that they have a new range of styles that come out every season, and right now the traditional Mughal Style is very popular in jewellery styles, and this shop has certainly snapped up the chance to take advantage of this trend. You can see some of their collection on their website but there is are not a lot displayed on there, which I am assuming is for their own copyright protection reasons. I bought some beautiful bangles from their store yesterday (after staring at different selections for ages because I didn't know which one I wanted) and finally settled on these because I like the dull gold look which made it look more traditional, and I also like the stones in the bangles. Normally mixed colour stones in bangles don't always work but in this case I think they look quite nice. I also love how heavy they feel as well. What do you think of the design?
Definitely will write more about jewellery from Bees store in later posts :)






5 comments:

  1. I like your choice :)
    I've started to receive email newsletters from Bees with products updates so I think they are looking to expand their online offering, which is great if you like their products but don't live in London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them!
    I definitely hope they expand their online items, the website really does not do justice to the collection they have available, and they really are a class apart from your usual high street jewellery shops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting your experience of Bees on your blog. We always enjoy reading all forms of reviews/ feedback (especially from the blogosphere!) and improving the shopping experience, whether online or in-store.

    We're moving rigorously for the future to improve the website with more products and hopefully a better interactive layout (can't say more than that!)

    Brilliant post, and love the detailing of the shots you've taken - hope you enjoy looking glam in them!

    Also, as Nazma says, we are sending out emails to all our subscribers, so please feel free to sign up directly from our homepage.

    Regards,
    Sushil Raniga
    Bees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalam-alaikam,
    very pretty. I know where to come looking if I need something glam (your jewellery box!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like their products although I wish they had more on their website.

    ReplyDelete