Wednesday 25 January 2012

Doli Wedding Invitation by Something Green

I really like these designs by eco-friendly card designers, Something Green, who create cards and invitations printed on recycled (and recycle-able) paper. Using  beautiful, earthy tones and simplistic yet effective graphics, this is a lovely alternative of an invitation for those looking for something less embellished or traditional. I am a huge fan of doli's in general, and I love how lovely this scene looks, and how well the designers managed to capture a moment which is important to brides. A quick look at their blog shows how this designer tries to go for the alternatives ideas as well as audiences, but I have to say that this design was my favourite out of all of them.

Image belongs to somethinggreen

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! We actually do not create e-cards, just invitations on 100% recycled paper using organic inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mistake, I thought you did! Corrected! x

    ReplyDelete