Wednesday 8 February 2012

BRIDAL COUTURE: Ritesh Deshmukh & Genelia D'Souza's wedding ceremonies

I'm sure you've seen plenty of pictures of this celebrity couple who married just a few days ago, so I won't post too many pictures!. After a lavish and traditional Maharashtrian-style wedding, Ritesh Deshmukh and Genelia D'Souza exchanged their wedding vows again in a traditional church wedding on Saturday, which ended with a lovely wedding reception for couple, complete with a very star-studded guest list.

It's very sweet that the couple took inspiration from both of their roots for their wedding, so that they each had a ceremony which would be important to them both - they certainly looked very happy on the wedding ceremony!



Images from here

I think my favourite outfit is the one from the wedding reception, it looks relaxed, elegant and very classy, and I like the fact that Genelia chose to keep a traditional red outfit without it looking too overly 'bridal'

The other outfit I really liked was the one worn in the pre-wedding ceremony that the couple  had (I've only been to one pre-weddng ceremony which was similarly, a long, drawn out affair!), in which Genelia wore a beautiful white and pink dress, which compliments Ritesh's suit very well too. Again, I like how the hair and accessories look great and not too much with this outfit, and I certainly expect to see copies of this floating on the market soon! Congrats to the happy couple, and here's hoping they have a blissful wedded life : )

Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment