Saturday 19 May 2012

KAPRAY SHAPRAY: HSY Vintage-Style Off-White Dress

Every now and then, I'll see a white dress which I think is lovely, and today it's this HSY design, which looks very prettily delicate and feminine. I love the fact that it looks westernised enough to appeal to a wide range of brides, yet can also be dressed down to be a non-bridal (although still fancy!) dress.
I'm not sure if you can really describe this as vintage-style, but vintage came to mind because of the lovely creamy shade the dress is in and the fine work on it, which reminded me of a lot of the wedding dresses from older eras.
I also love that the dress doesn't need a lot of accessorising, and is something which would look great with a simple hair-style to make it really stand out :)


Image belongs to HSY website

No comments:

Post a Comment