Wednesday 15 August 2012

Busy times ahead...!

I'm finding that I'm becoming more and more busy (and having less free time to blog!) due to upcoming events, including Eid which is coming up, friends' wedding events, and not least, my sister's wedding which will be happening in a couple of weeks! So if I disappear for a couple of days, don't worry, I'm just preparing for lots of colourful posts ahead - and believe me I have a lot of ideas already, all these events have meants getting new outfits and shoes galore - so keep checking back!

In the meantime, I LOVE this beautiful black and white dress by Umar Sayeed, which was part of his collection showcased in Fashion Pakistan Week 2012. I've seen several copies or similar versions  of these in the high street, but I absolutely love this version because of how chic it looks.

What do you think of this outfit, is it something which appeals to you?

Image Source

2 comments:

  1. I really love this too - so elegant!
    Looking forward to your future family wedding posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Umar Sayeed outfit was one of my favourites from that show too. It looks like September's going to be busy for everyone, I've got four weddings coming up, but luckily (or not) for me, different sets of people will be at each one, so I can get away with wearing the same outfits.

    ReplyDelete