Thursday 25 April 2013

Curly Fry's Shopping Therapy! A New Highlighter

I'm not someone who has used highlighters and bronzers a lot in the past, mostly because I didn't know the best way to use them effectively (thank you Youtube videos!) and also because I like keeping my make-up relatively conservative and simple. I've become more of a user of highlighters and bronzers in the past couple of years though, particularly because I've been interested in contouring and applying highlighters properly, so I'm always on the look-out for different shades of bronze and gold.

I bought this pretty highlighter-slash-bronzer recently from high store brand H&M, which does a small range of make-up, and I was surprised by how much I liked this because of how shimmery this is. I don't usually shop at high street shops for make-up, but I liked the shade of this bronzer because it was a nice mix of peach and gold, which was very flattering on the cheekbones, and didn't need a lot to be applied.

I've seen something very similar to this by Guerlain, which I would love to buy, although it is quite pricey - but it has quite a similar goldy-peachy look which is very pretty. For now, I'll settle for this dupe version, though!


No comments:

Post a Comment