Monday 20 May 2013

Bollywood Stars at the 66th Cannes Film Festival, 2013: Aishwariya Rai Bachan

Aishwariya Rai Bachchan has landed at Cannes a few days ago to a flutter of (online) excitement which has led to plenty of critiquing of  her outfits, which I won't cover extensively, but you you can look here and here for more pictures.

I will post one outfit which seems to be an outfit of some debate online, a heavily beaded and floral maxi dress by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.  Personally I love it, I like the soft, blush colours and I like the more subdued look on her - the dress is heavy and intricate, but it works for me. I've seen Aishwariya Rai Bachchan in a lot of black, gold and deep colours recently, and while white isn't everyone's most flattering colour, I think Ash looks very elegant and classy, and it's nice that she's wearing something different and elegant. I love the cut of this dress, the full sleeves work wonderfully on the dress (I also love the buttons on the front) - it doesn't look like a typical South Asian designer at all, but more something like Versace or even, as one blogger pointed out, like Valentino.

What do you think of this?



 Images from Pinkvilla

No comments:

Post a Comment