Sunday 16 June 2013

EYE CANDY WISH LIST: The Kim Kardashian Kollection Ombre Jacket

I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of the Kardashians, I don't really follow them and I don't know much about them. I did hear about the new Kim Kardashian Kollection, however, which is a new collection being retailed in high street stores Dorothy Perkins, and loved this jacket, an ombre-style nude and greyish-dusky purple colours which I can imagine looking great with black pants and black heels (there's a dress too, but I like the jacket more). These have sold out quite quickly, and I can't quite decide myself whether I want one or not.

What do you think of this? Is it something you would wear, or do you think it's not a classic piece?

Image found on Dorothy Perkins website

No comments:

Post a Comment