Tuesday 3 September 2013

KAPRAY SHAPRAY: Raveena Tandon in Green Manish Malhotra

I'm leaning towards simple cuts, maxi dresses and simpler, rich designs these days, so I'm really liking this rich silk green maxi dress worn by the lovely Raveena Tandon (who was one of my favourite actresses back in the 90s!), which is designed by the popular Bollywood designer Manish Malhotra.

I love the cut of the dress on Raveena, and the fact that it's modest and very hijab-friendly, as well as the deep blue velvet border - and I've been eying it up for a potential replica. I've been looking at simple, richly-coloured maxi dresses recently for a family event (I'm also loving this one!) and have not been able to decide what to go for. I've seen a replica of the dress below which looks nice, but I'm undecided on the rich green colour - what do you think of it? Have you got any other suggestions for simple, long-sleeved maxi dresses?


No comments:

Post a Comment