Tuesday 21 February 2017

PRODUCT REVIEW: Ouds by Amelgo UK

A few blogger friends and I were recently gifted perfumes by UK-Based brand Amelgo, which does a range of affordable ouds in a variety of fragrances. I was given a choice on which perfume to go for and opted for 'Gold Dust', a lovely, gentle floral perfume which has a very feminine smell to it.

I got a few of my friends and sisters to try this smell, and they agreed with me, this is a lovely perfume with a floral smell and a hint of fruit which we all found really appealing. The thing I liked about this perfume most is that the smell lasts without being overpowering - I'm sure we have all had our fair share of strong perfumes and ouds!


I am always happy to support new companies whose products are affordable and easy to buy from, and I love that this is pretty reasonably priced and comes in three sizes. There are 10 different smells to choose from and they are all pretty unique, so that there's something for everyone.

My niece hand-modelling for me!
I have noticed an increase in Ouds on the high street as well as online sellers, which a lot of fellow bloggers have picked up on - gone are the days of our dad's strong ittars in funky black and gold bottles - now there's a bigger range of fresh perfumes, oils and ouds which look and smell great, and I love that this brand offers something affordable.

I'm still a little bit of a newbie when it comes to ouds - mostly as I am very fussy about which perfumes and fragrances I wear. Like everyone I have a preference for certain smells, and I'm also one of those people who also associate smells with memories, which give a little sentiment to them (my last few favourites have been perfumes from my husband!)

I'll definitely be keeping Gold Dust on my shelf (or handbag, it's a very handy travel-size!) - idea for the upcoming summer months!

You can buy Amelgo perfumes in 15ml, 30ml or 50ml here.

Facebook page
Instagram page
Twitter link

Let me know if you've tried these - what do you think of this brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment